Thursday, December 13, 2012

Can It Be?...A Princess and Her Polish?! A-England "Princess Sabra" & Steve Madden Raspberry "Stud Muffin"

HOLY HOLOGRAPHIC!!!


A-England 
Princess Sabra 
(Tristam's Eyes)




HOLOGRAPHIC
 PERFECTION!



3 thin, easily applied coats. 




I Go GAGA Over Awesome Holo Blurriness!!!





Now, A Day in Brooklyn...with Princess Sabra. 


I Paired this Polish with my 
Steve Madden Studd Muffin Satchel in Raspberry.
What an AMAZING combination these two make!




Pure Sunlight! No Flash Necessary!!! 






On the Train with Fluorescent Lights.




FLASH!



WHERE BROOKLYN AT? 
WHERE BROOKLYN AT?
.......
IT'S BROOKLYN IN DA 
HOOOOUSSSSSE!!!







The Sun is Setting...
How lovely the colors casts upon my hands, and finger tips.






Steve Madden Studd Muffin Satchel in Raspberry



Ehhhhhhhh!!! 
Maaaarriiiiooooo!!!! 
EEEHHHHHH!!!!


Gimme a High-Five, Mario!!!




 I LOVE the way this Creamy Holographic Beige 
looks against my skintone!!! 
WONDERFUL!!!











Check Out All Those 
Awesome Holographic Grains! 
WHOA!!!



 That's All Folks!!!
Til Next Time...

MMMUUUAAAHHH!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess