Sunday, February 3, 2013

Georgie...Where Art Thou?

I Got Something
SLAMMMMMMIN
For Ya'll Today

 a-england Saint George!!!! 


WOOOT, This BABY is on FIIIIIRREEEEE!!!

3 lovely coats...
You can achieve full coverage in about 1.5 coats. 
But I like my polish HEAVY!






BLURRY-AWESOMENESS!!!!








END of HOLIDAY MANI & PEDI!!!

Nails: 
a-england Saint George

Toes: 
Essie Jag-U-Are (base), 
China Glaze Ring in the Red (top layer)

All Topped Off with 2 coats of Seche Vite 


By the time I took this pic, 
this pedicure was already 2 weeks old! LOL
Sorry, no fresh pics of it! But I will have it again. 
I've already repeated this pedi 3 times! 
I LOOOOVE this combination of red lacquer & red glitter!



On the Bus, Heading Downstate, Back to NYC!













After a Long Trip, Finally Back at Home and Still Amazed!

Indoors



HEY, I hope you've enjoyed that one! 
Definitely calls for a repeat! 

So, I haven't done my nails since this manicure
...that's 3 weeks now with naked nails. 

Any suggestions out there as to what I should put on next?
I'd love to hear for you!


Take Care, Lovies!

Mmuuaahhh!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess