Friday, February 1, 2013

HOLY HOLO!!! Ozotic 517

 HOLO GOODNESS 

Today's post is 
 STRICTLY POLISH! 
Yea, I know...I never do that.

Yup That's right... 
No RM Bags or Pouches, 
No Shoes,
No Food,
No Boyfriend,
No Something-Else-AND-Polish

 JUST NAIL POLISH 

Presenting, 

 Ozotic 517 

A Stunning 
Sheer Silvery Light Blue Holographic Polish 
of Pure Amazingness.

Here's 3 coats, No Undies. 
Totally Naked, Pure, Adulterated Sexy Polish!!!



 





 











OH SHIT! I Totally LIED!
There's Dill in the Background...That is HIS fur! 
My bad ya'll...So this post has MOSTLY Only Polish. 
And like 1/10 of pets..

I think Dill's fur was CRUCIAL to these photos. 
Look How Amazing Ozotic 517 Looks Against Dill's Fur!!!!!
Gotta give credit where credit is due, my friends!!!






 Well...That's ALL FOLKS!!!

Laterz, I'm going to bed.

MuuuaaaaahhhH!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess