Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day Mani!!! A-England "Order of the Garter" & Glimmer by Erica "Princess Disco."

This Valentine's Day,
Nothing says "I Love You
like a soft pink heart atop a striking blue!

Presenting:
A-England  Order of the Garter
&
Glimmer by Erica  Princess Disco 
Glimmer by Erica  I Heart You


Let's begin with the undies...

A-England Order of the Garter






FUZZY WUZZZIES!!!







 Glimmer by Erica Princess Disco





Glimmer by Erica I Heart You





Indoors, Natural lighting, No Flash:



Indoors with Flourescents:



In the Train Station, under Flourescents:


Gorgeous Outdoor Shots!!!













Glimmer by Erica "I Heart You"
with Alexander Wang Rocco in Mesh







Post St. V-Day Drinks...
I love a sexy polish and a cold beer!







That's ALL Folks!!!

Peace Ooouut!!!



Mmmuuaaahh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess