Friday, September 27, 2013

D&R Apothecary: HIT POLISH "February Thanks"

Hey, Hey Stunners!

I have a very simple mani for you today. My nails have been growing nicely again, after being so beat up this summer, and then they started to tear up again. Back to my Nail Tek treatments. So in the meantime, for today, I've got Hit Polish, a division of D&R Apothecary, "February Thanks". This is a polish made especially for this company's customers for the month of February 2013 to say, thanks for your patronage. 
I love Indie Brands. They are so damn thoughtful!

By
HIT POLISH
February's Thanks
is a simple, but super cute glitter polish. It is a clear polish, with pink hearts, an metallic hot pink & purple shards, squares, & small bars. The polish is filled with opal iridescent micro-glitters, that look pink outdoors, and bright baby blue indoors. It's just adorable! 
Here's two coats with dabbing-placement of glitters!



I'm wearing two coats of Sally Hansen's "Hard As Nails", a plain, clear polish with hardeners in it. I used February's Thanks as an accent nail. Ya'll know how much I LOVE glitter, but today is just one accent nail, because my ring-finger seems to be the strongest of all my nails right now. My left thumb finger has a deep tear from the side, but 
I can't bring myself to cut down the nail--it's at a perfect height! Oh, damn it!







Thanks for checking in...MUCH LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess