Friday, October 4, 2013

Forgetful Friday: Butter London "Disco Biscuit" & Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

Today is FORGETFUL FRIDAY!

Butter London Disco Biscuit
&
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Minis in Blue & Pink



Butter London Disco Biscuit
is a super, adorably, squishy-looking pink jelly polish with bright blue micro-glitters.
Even with the 3 layers I used in this mani, you can still see VNL. But I don't care. 
Disco Biscuit is so HAUTE!!!

 

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 

These are cream polishes with great coverage and bold blue and pink color. 

Sorry...I have NO idea what the names are for these SH Xtreme Wear mini polishes, as their names are not listed on the bottles, and these two pieces were part of the a SH mini-set that I was gifted by friends last year. This was my second attempt at a dotticure! I really need to just order some dotting tools (and stmaping plates) already!


As always, I do my manicures at 2 or 3 am, sometimes later, sometimes a little earlier. But because it is dark out, I can never get color accurate photographs with regular room lamps, or the camera's flash. I intentionally do not own a light box for photographing that "professional" look, as I love to photograph my nails in a natural setting, to show what the color looks like naturally, not "perfectly" in a light box with fantastic lighting that covers imperfections in my nails, the polish, or my skin. Gives you all a better look at what the polish will look like on you, in real-life, not under staged lighting. This is what I seek out in some blog pics when I'm deciding on a polish purchase and I'm unsure of how it will look like on me. *Although, I love when bloggers use their light boxes--their photos are amazing looking. Just not my thaaang, that's all.* So I wait until the morning or afternoon, and use as much daylight as possible.


First thing in the A.M., was the photoshoot! Squishy Jelly!!!


Close Ups!!!



You see the VNL?! Still looking good though!


EEEKKK!!! Blurry Madness!!!










FLASH!


Bye-Bye!!!

mmmuuuaaahhh!!!



2 comments:

  1. Butter London's Disco Biscuit is definitely something special. Love your dot nail art too :D sparkle2day.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, love!!! Disco Biscuit is such a beautiful pink polish. I ADORE the subtle electric blue microglitters in it. Made this mani a ton of fun to do! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess