Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Meet Trudy: My New Reed Krakoff Boxer

Hello Darling...
Welcome Home!



Trudy 
is a Reed Krakoff "Boxer" satchel in the color Chartreuse. 

Here's Trudy & I, Voguing at Work.



Ladies Who Lunch!
Burrito & Tecate at Dos Toros



Later on that evening...


Heading to Arcade with Papabear 
for Drinks & Video Games.



Outfit of the Day
Skirt: H&M Floral Umpire-waist Dress turned into a high-waisted skirt 
Top: Hot Pink Tank Top from a cheapo store in Long Island
Hat: Goorin Bros "Sunday Silence"
Watch: Swiss Legend Karamica in White w/RoseGold tone accents
Shoes: Birkenstock thongs in Burgundy
Earrings: Pink Pearls gifted by my mother for Xmas 2011
Necklace: Leslie Danzis
Eye Glasses: Via Spiga


That's it for the night, Folks. 
I'm turning in!

Sleep Tight, Beauties!!!
*muah*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess