Monday, December 23, 2013

Holiday Glitterbomb: Femme Fatale Cosmetics "JadeFire"

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


Femme Fatale Cosmetics 
JadeFire


Femme Fatale JadeFir
is a dazzling glitterbomb, 
full of yellow, gold, green, light green, red, and deep red 
hex glitters in micro to large sizes.


MACRO BOTTLE SHOT

SUNLIGHT INDOORS




 SUCH GORGEOUSNESS!!!



MACRO SHOTS



Such AMAZING DEPTH in this Indie Polish

 Slight shifts in light can either highlight the depth, 
or make the polish look TOO flooded/cloudy with shimmer, 
as seen in the center finger below.

Femme Fatale JadeFir
with 
Rebecca Minkoff "Material Girl" Cory Pouch







 FLASH!
The flash really brings out the super crazy golden-green shimmer. 
This polish is Jam-Packed with this metallic color.



HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
What are you polish lovers wearing this holiday season.
I bet your talons are glistening jewels!!!

Til next time...
*muah*


2 comments:

  1. Rebecca Minkoff and nail polish, you're my kinda girl! :)

    Hope you are well and you had a lovely Christmas and New year. Good to see you on instagram! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mica, Darling!!! How are you?! I loved seeing you on IG. I'm super addicted to it now! Thanks so much for your past advice and for visiting me here! I'm having a Multi-Winner Giveaway that will start later this month. It includes my two fave things: Leather & Lacquer. Some RM pouches and tons of polish! Stay tuned, lady! Have a wonderful new year!!! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess