Thursday, May 23, 2013

My Dearest, My Sweetest... Rainbow Honey "My Love," Lynnderella "Change" & China Glaze "Aquadelic"

MY LOVE

Meet Rainbow Honey's 
Latest Lovely Limited Edition Polish, 
for the Month of February...

Rainbow Honey
MY LOVE


I layered 2 coats of 
Rainbow Honey
MY LOV
over 
China Glaze 
Aquadelic


Flash!





Featuring, once again...because I LOVE IT SO...

Lynnderella
Change

(2 Coats of Change)





My queue is backed up quite a bit...
so most posts are published many days/weeks after the event occurred...
That said...

My Amazingly Spirited Cousin Phi Phi
passed away a few weeks ago. 
I dedicated this mani to her.

Light...Sparkling...Simply Beautiful...Full of Life
That was Pheiona...
TO THE MAX!

I Miss and Love You, Dearly.
You'll Never Be Forgotten 
 and Will Always Be Remembered with a Smile.





Thanks for Checking In.

MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess