Thursday, May 9, 2013

Rebecca Minkoff NYC Spring 2013 Sample Sale Part 2

Rebecca Minkoff NYC Sample Sale 

The 3rd Day of 
Rebecca Minkoff's NYC Spring 2013 Sample Sale. 

So, Wednesday, May 8th, 2013...
Went a a little something like this...

No Lines at ALL




First things, first...

The Neon Tribal Desires went on sale, for $100. 
WOW. 

No one was buying them...
Because they're UGLY.




















 
 


My BF was so excited about this Raspberry-colored Nikki.

Let me Preface that My BF is well-versed in RM-language. 
He's a Thinks Like a Bag Whore TOO!!!

He couldn't stop massaging the glazed soft (but thin) leather, 
smelling it's Awesome "RM Leather" Scent, 
(Ya'll Minkettes Know what I'm sayin!!!)!!!





























































MAGENTA MINI MAC w/Silver Hardware
These Disappeared Quickly!


As Did, these! They Just FLEW out by the evening too...
Only Mint and this "coral"/tan MAMs were the only Solid Colored MAMs.

(I did NOT personally see any MABs at this Sample Sale.)








MODEL SHOTS & DECISIONS BEFORE CHECK OUT!!!
I LOoOVE THIS PART





BAG LADY!!!



 

My Top 3 RMs of The Night!!!


Wait Til You See What I GOOOOOOTTT!!?!!

Check-In Tomorrow for the Surprise!!!

*MUUUAAAHHH!!!*


2 comments:

  1. you look so cute in the "bag lady" photo LOL.
    your bf is so adorable! what caught my eyes is the Nikki underneath the raspberry Nikki. it looks mint or sea glass to me. i would def snag it if i were there! thanks for sharing these photos and the joy with me, you're such an amazing sweetheart! *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babes! You're too adorable! Thanks so much for the sweet comments! And, Yes, that Nikki was pretty. but it wasn't mint, unfortunately. it was a very pale blue with gray undertones. and the leather was so scratchy! but they say conditioner takes out scratches in certain scratch-prone leathers...but this one had it all over. definitely a bag you had to baby. but the color was soft-looking, like baby blue powder. But if it were mint or sea glass, that baby would've been gone looong ago! LOL All the good stuff get snatched up in a heartbeat! I was seriously surprised to see the Mint MAMs weren't snatched up immediately. *Kiss Kiss*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess