Tuesday, May 7, 2013

NEW YORK CITY IS WHERE TO BE...

ESPECIALLY FOR SAMPLE SALESSS!!!!!

Rebecca Minkoff NYC Sample Sale


I traveled with my 
Nude 5-Zip MAC w/ Red Zipper Track!!!

WHAT A BEAUTY!!!






We're ECSTATIC!!!






THE LINE...
Up the Right Side along the Curb, 
Then Down the Left Side against the SS Building.





FINALLY...I'M IN!!!

and it's...

Cocktail Hour!!!


Champagne 
Red Velvet Cupcakes (I think!) 

I actually was too excited about the bags to try the treats! 
But, of course, I wasn't too blindsided to NOT have a drink! LOL!



Price Lists!!!
(From the Cheapest to the Most Expensive Bags)
 



So, this is the General Direction I went in...
From the Far Left Wall, 
Weaving Up & Down Each Aisle, 
Until I reached the Register, 
and then I just ran all over.






























 



 





 








  

 





 



 

 

















That Concludes DAY 1 of RM SS Spring 2013.
I Hope You've Enjoyed...
Part 2 later today. I'm Going to bed.

MUAH!




2 comments:

  1. WOW! so many bags and so many people! thanks for sharing your joy with me! wish i were there~~
    i believe the sample sales back in 2010 or earlier had better selections. oh well, RM had better bags at that time. look forward to your new entries!! *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasey love! I'm so glad you enjoyed this post. I know most of RM's fans can't make it to the Sample Sales, so I love to take pics to help out. But you are so right! Because RM's quality control has dropped significantly post 2010, her best leathers and best properly made bags were from 2010 and earlier years. There were some lovely bags made in 2011, though, like my forever loved cheetah Covet, as well as the cheetah MAC and Mini MAC. Thoses bags are phenomenal. I do miss RM's focus on great quality. Her market expanded so quickly, so it's more of a case of quantity over quality. I know many designers go through this, but it is still such a shame and a huge loss for her long time customers who know the company's potential of creating great quality mervhandise and who have experience with her older, more beautiful and luxe products. I wish her brand well. I'm still a devoted fan. I loooove ALL of my RM bags! As do all of us true Minkettes, just like you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess