Monday, May 13, 2013

Rise Like the Sun... China Glaze "Sun Worshipper" & The Hungry Asian "Mumbling"

Shine Fantastically Like Diamonds!

China Glaze
Sun Worshipper
&
The Hungry Asian
Mumbling






China Glaze
Sun Worshipper
is a sheer neon tangerine shade. 
The consistency is thin, and can get gloopy, so I used four thin coats on each nail.





It's still weirdly funky looking, but topcoat would make it look much better, 



































But I will cover this wonkiness with a glitterbomb! 






As with 








almost every neon polish, this neon dries matte.





















Meet My Glitterbomb of the Day:




The Hungry Asian
Mumbling
is a glittertastic combination of silver holographic glitters 





in various shapes & sizes from stars, to micro through large hex glitters!!!

EEEEK!!! 





Even Sparkles in the DARK!!!

I did this mani at dusk, so there was no light out, hence all the flash pics!
The following day I made up for it with great lighting 
FROM THE SUNNN!!!


FROM THE SUNNN!!!
















Flash in the SUN! 




VOGUE!





This mani is so Friggin 
REFRESHING!!!

I hope you've enjoyed it as well!

Ciao Mamacitas!
*Muchas Besas para ti*

MUAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess