Monday, November 12, 2012

Valley of the Delicious with Rainbow Polish "Medicated"

If I were a Pretty LIL Pill-Popper, 
I'd be damned if this Poppin' Polish wasn't on my Hitlist! 
This baby puts an extra PEP in any Haute Gal's step! You know I just HAD to get it...

May I present the 
Ultra Chic, Fabulously Unforgettable, 
Head Twisting Mind-Fuck...
Rainbow Polish's MEDICATED!!!

*Mentally Cue the Intro Music*
Ramones, "I Wanna Be Sedated" 

Twenty-twenty-twenty four hours to go I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do and no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated
Just get me to the airport put me on a plane
Hurry hurry hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh no no no no no....

Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated
Ba-ba-bamp-ba ba-ba-ba-bamp-ba I wanna be sedated



MEDICATEis a gorgeous blend of large purple hex glitters, medium orange hex and bar glitters, medium purple square glitters, and lavender small hex glitters. All in a clear base. 



Here's 2 coats of MEDICATED 
layered over 2-3 Coats of  Nubar Dark Wash Jeans 
...A Fantastic deep blue with heavy gray undertones!
WHAT A PAIR!!! THIS ISH IS SICK!!!!!

















This Polish is SOOOOO INSAAAANEEE!
I Took WAAAAAY too many pics with this mani!
Check out, like, 5 Billion more pictures below. 
Sorry for the Overdrive, 
I'm OBSESSED, I Tell You, OBSESSSSED!!!










OK, OK, OKAY!!! 

Let's Bring in Some Other Sidekicks for 
this HAUTE-ASS Polish...
Hopefully ya'll know by now, 
my polishes' sidekicks are usually Rebecca Minkoff bags, 
(and the other way around, polishes are my RM bags' sidekicks! They like to exchange roles very so often! LOL) because I LOVE my RM purses as much as 
I LOOOVE My Polishes!!!

Here's MEDICATED with RM Red Patent Leather MAC




Travelling on the LIRR to meet up with my mom!!! 
Red Patent MAC is chillin!







Just for Kicks..here's MEDICATED with more RMs...

Lavender Stud Devote w/Silver HW
    
      True to Life Color:


Passion Fruit Eyelet Devote w/Gold HW






Iris Lizard MAC w/Gold HW


True to Life Color:



Back to MEDICATED and RM Red Patent MAC!!! 
Last Call for All Pictures!!!

My Art Studio...Working on a Woodcut with MEDICATED



RM Red Patent MAC chillin 
with Tory Burch Red Suede Revas!!! 
HAUTENESS!!!


Look at that scrumptious distressed patent leather! 
YUMMM!




Alright honeybuns...you did enough work 
with those pretty eyes of yours already! 
Take a well-deserved break 
and Come Back Tomorrow to be 
INUNDATED 
with MORE 
GORGEOUSNESS!!!!!!!

mmmuuuuaaahhhh!!!
Luv ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess