Tuesday, November 13, 2012

When Fall Began... Hit Polish "Autumn Harvest" & OPI "Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow"

The LEAVES Changed Color and Began to Fall, 
Decorating the Ground with the Warm Colors of AUTUMN.

I Shared My Love for the Autumn and it's Beauty with a special little polish.

Here's my Homage to the Colors of Fall...

Presenting 
Hit Polish ( a division of D&R Apothecary)
AUTUMN HARVEST

This polish is made up of gold, burnt orange, green, 
yellow, burgundy, and red medium hex glitters, 
with flurries of burnt orange and green small hex glitters. 
All of which swims in a clear base.


Layered over 2 coats of OPI Here Today, Aragon Tomorrow




Then 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Boom Boom Pow




Finally, a few coats of 
AUTUMN HARVEST
Just Brilliant!





I ADORE this Manicure!!!










This mani represents the AUTUMLEAVES
Having fallen from the trees, the leaves collect upon the ground, 
in piles of warm-colored delight on the green grass, 
for all to run, jump and play!!!





Falltastic Blurriness...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess