Friday, March 29, 2013

Rainbow Honey "A Little Kindness", China Glaze "Lemon Fizz", & Essie "Your Hut or Mine."

Birthdays Come Once a Year...

...Or Twice a Day 
If You Count Your Birthday
as the Time of Day!

You Don't Have To,
But That's What I do!
...To Each His Own! 

Every morning & afternoon, at 3:29, I'm celebrating ME.
I feel so lucky to be alive.

To celebrate my big day, I decided to wear something pink
as I am Pinky, my family nickname, or Pinky Stinky
as my beautiful and hilarious aunty calls me.

For My Birthday Mani, I have:

Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness

layered over
China Glaze Lemon Fizz
&
Essie Your Hut or Mine



Rainbow Honey A Little Kindness
is a gorgeous glitter polish made up of large and micro hex glitters in rose & gold. This polish has a pleasant surprise in it. 
A kind of duo-chrome shimmer that looks pinkish yellow in the light. 



Flash!


So Soft and Delicate...
A Little Kindness
Is Such a Feminine Polish.













It's so hard to capture the Pink Shimmer, 
but you can see it in the center of my thumbnail below:





Flash!




I absolutely ADORE this polish.
Stunning, Right?

What will you wear on your birthday this year?
Or, if it already passed, Happy Belated Birthday, babe!!! 
What polish did you wear on your birthday this year? 

I always seem to wear glitters on my birthday. 
What do you usually wear for your celebration?




If you adore this polish as much as I do, visit Rainbow Honey's site to view all of their lovely polish collections.
If you've enjoyed this polish in particular, click here to buy this color directly from Rainbow Honey.


Hope to see you soon, again!
mmmmuuuaaahhhh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess