Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Perfect Early-Spring Birthday Gift: UGG Illana, Reveal & Review

SHOOOES!!!

Or a Handbag, but I'll say Shoes since it's what I got!!! LOL

Last year my sweetie-pie BF surprised me with TWO purses,
and this year, he picked out a FABULOUS pair of shoes. 

Check It Out!

 UGG Illana 



The Unveiling...



How Great did my BF do?
These shoes are HAUTE!!!


The Illana is a Clog Bootie, 
flanked in beautiful black calf hair, and soft smooth leather. 
This shoe has a wooden clog in the color of cherry wood, with a thick rubber sole, extremely plush shearling lining the toe box, and extra comfort in a superior padded footbed. The base of the shoe is trimmed in leather, embellished with brushed silver studs. The heel and back of the shoe are both embellished with one large brushed silver stud marked with the Ugg logo. There's a 2 inch platform, and 5 inch heel. 






OOPS...You can see I've already worn them! EEK!
How could I resist?!?


The Illana has one piece of leather  wraps around the entire base of the shoe, with a one inch width, and are pierced with brushed silver studs around the circumference of each shoe. At the center of this piece of leather, there is a slit, which attaches itself under arch of the shoe. On top of the shoes are two pieces of leather that buckle together on the outer sides of each shoe, with two large brushed silver hardware. 


Super Supportive Non-Skid Rubber Sole!!! 
So easy to walk in. I did not slide around at all in these shoes. 
These are so stable. Better than some of my flats and oxfords, actually.

 








The Illana has Ugg's famous Shearling lining, 
and a thick arch support filling/padding. 
The insole is so soft and comfortable. 
Gives my feet extra padding. 




Seriously Gorgeous.



 GEEZ, I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!

 YEP! MY BF DID REAL GOOD! 
Gotta Give the Man his Props...lololol

Laterz mamas...
MUAH!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess