Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A-England: Tristam, a True Knight of Romance

Hola Chicas!!!

Sorry for the lengthy delay in posts.
Soon after my last post, I contracted the flu and was ill for a little while. 
And during the end of my ailment, my BF visited for a week, 
and I just didn't have the time to post.

A girlfriend of mine, 
Fellow TPF Bish named Koko, 
requested a purple mani.

I just happened to have done one not too long ago, 
and completely forgot to post it.  Derrr!
Ooopsie!!!

Hey KoKo, this one's for you!

 A-England 
 Tristam 

from the A-England's The Mythicals Collection

 Tristam 
is a blue-purple (blurple), holographic polish, 
with a scattered holographic effect.


This polish is stunning. Opaque in one coat, 
making it even more AMAZING than it already is.

For this post, this is 2 coats of  Tristam 
and one layer of Seche Vite topcoat.



Close Ups of Holographic Goodness!!!




Gorgeous Blurriness!!! 




EEERRRMMMEEEGGGAARRRHHHHDDDD!!!



 As the Myths goes... 
Tristam is a knight, 
celebrated for his faith in virtue and romance.

After accidentally drinking a love potion with Princess Iseult, 
they fall madly, deeply, passionately in love.  For all eternity.



Their love is a symbol of everlasting affection.

Such is the Beauty of this Polish. 
The color is Deep and Passionate, created with a formula 
that will keep this polish on your nails for days, 
so that you too, will be head-over-heels in love with it.








On this day, the clouds were out...
thus the lack of gorgeous holo-rificness! lol
It's such a stunning Blurple (blue-purple) polish.

I didn't care if the sun shined down on it or not, 
because I was always beeming at this mani myself.

I used a flash outdoors for this picture.



Indoors, this polish looks like a dark blue.
This picture is with natural light in a room.



This picture is with artificial light in a room.


These two pictures are with fluorescent light on the train.
No Flash









 True Blurple Shade here: 









 More shots of lovely purple holo-happiness!!!
This polish excites me so much. 
Actually, ALL of a-england's polishes do this to me. 








I hope you've enjoyed this Absolutely Gorgeous Polish!!!

GO OUT & BUY IT!!! 
I bought all of my A-england polishes from the 
Amazing Leah-Ann of Llarowe, at llarowe.com.
You can also purchase from A-England's website, at 

(Click on these links to get to those shops! 
Warning: You will want to buy EVERYTHING! 
I ALWAYS get caught up that way, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess