Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Washed Up and No Where to Go. Rebecca Minkoff Washed Silver Devote

Strolling Along 
with 
Rebecca Minkoff 
Washed Silver Devote


ABBA ZABBA & BURRITOS

Two Rights, Make an 
Even Bigger, Better, Badder 
RIGHT!


And the young man looks down at his candy bar. 
Full of hope and excitement, he exclaims...

"Abba Zabba...You're My Only Friend!"



Looking sorrowfully as the young man devours his treat...
 the young woman, says to herself...


"Fuck this, I have a HUGE Pulled-Pork Burrito 
...NOM NOM NOM NOM NOOOM NOOOOOOM!!"

 


"Burrito & Tecate...
I Was Raised JUUUST Right!"


"CHEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSE!!!"


 Post Dinner Photo-Shoot! 


Full Bellies and Boredom = Full Bellies and Boredom

It Is What It Is!!!




The Next Day...On My Way to The Post Office...





Rebecca Minkoff 
Washed Silver Devote




What's In My Bag?


A TON of Crap...
keys
raisins
a small box
water bottle
Blackberry
Junior Drake Zip Wallet
RM Blue "Fashion Slave" Pouch
RM Red-Orange "Show Me the Money" Pouch
Sandwhich Bag Full of Polish for my Next Mani: 
China Glaze "Sun Worshipper", The Hungry Asian "Mumbling", Poshe Base Coat and Top Coat

Side View...
This Bag HOLDS Anything You want to Carry. 
LITERALLY!




Many Hugs!!!
MUAH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess