Thursday, April 11, 2013

Different Dimensions "I've Been An Awful Good Girl"

I'm a Good Girl...Awwwfully Good!
But, Do I Have to Swear To It?

Presenting,

Different Dimensions 
I've Been An Awful Good Girl

This is a beautifully delicate creme/jelly (crelly) polish with a white base, 
filled with micro, small & medium sized purple and pink metallic & holographic glitters

3 Coats of Gorgeousness makes Plenty More Gorgeousness
















Looking soooo Glossy...







Rebecca Minkoff 
Purple Patent Morning After Bag (MAB)


FLASH!

Rebecca Minkoff Light Gold Signature (Siggie) Hardware



Scarf: Vera (Nordstrom Rack)












Waiting for my train at 2am...

Bottle Shots, on the Last Leg of this Manicure...






If you go quickly, there are still a few of this polish left in stock 
at Different Dimensions Etsy shop, here
where I purchased my bottle of I've Been An Awful Good Girl.


I Hope You've Enjoyed this Beauty! 
She is a MUST-HAVE!!!
So I Hope You Have, or Will, SNATCH One Up!

Laterzzzz Gatorzzzz....
mmmuuaaahhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess