Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Ten Friends "Pew! Pew! Pew!" & A-England "Dragon".

Who Doesn't LOVE Laser Guns?!?

NO ONE, THAT'S WHO!!!

EVERBODY 
LOVES LASER GUNS & HOLO POLISH!




HEEELLLLLOOOOOOO?!? DUH!
LOLOLOL!


[AND IF YOU DON'T, DON'T TELL ANYONE! It's Bad Form! SSHHHH!]

Tonight I have for you something 
AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!!

My Ten Friends  PEW! PEW! PEW!

layered over

a-england  DRAGON



First up, two coats of Dragon.  
This polish is a near one-coater, with only very slight bald spots. So I just used two coats. 



Indoors with Natural Light from Windows!





PEW! PEW! PEW!
is a gorgeous blue jelly polish 
with a pearlized teal/gold iridescent shimmer. 
It has large & small red and holographic gold glitters.



The Holographic Shimmer in Dragon is 
Beautifully Intense in the light. 

FLASH!




FLASH!











Blurry Goodness!!!


Flash!







FLASH!




The Colors are SOOO Rich!!!



Outdoors in the Sun!

 This mani is so BEAUTIFUL! 
I had NO idea it was going to be so intensely amazing!

If you loved this mani, 
check out this glitter jelly polish from My Ten Friends' at their Etsy Shop, here. As well as, polishes by A-England on their website, here. A-England polishes can also be found at Llarowe.com, here, where I buy my A-England bottles.

Thanks for Stopping By!!!
mmmmuuuaaahhhh!!!!


2 comments:

  1. hey babes! it's Kasey here hehe.
    OMG you really love nail polishes~!
    i have a small collection of nail polishes, mostly pinks and neutrals. my skin tone does not match bright and dark colors, that's sad :'(
    i enjoy reading your blog so far, keep it up!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kasey!!! I'm so glad you could make it to the party! lolol I'm glad you enjoy it! I'll keep trying to post as often as I can. I haven't been too good with that! Woops!

      Yea, I'm pretty much obsessed with nail polish...it's so much fun to play with and I find it quite relaxing to do, too! Oh man! And there are so many indie brand polishes that are TO DIE FOR!!! I can't stop, I just can't! EEEEK!

      Pinks and neutrals are awesome because they work for EVERYTHING! There are so many fab variations of polishes for these two color choices. No worries about the other colors--we have to work with what we got & what we love!

      Hugs right back at ya!

      Delete

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess