Monday, April 22, 2013

Laquerlicious "Snow Leopard", Color Club "Worth the Risque" & Thensome....YUMMM!!!!

Nothing Beats A Sexy Holographic Polish 
with a Teasing Twist!!!

What's Black & White, with Gunmetal All Over...?

Laquerlicious 
SNOW LEOPARD


SNOW LEOPARD
Is a Stunning, glitter polish with a very light gray base.
It is packed jam-tight with all sorts of awesome glitters in black, white, silver, and gunmetal
 in various shapes and sizes, such as medium to micro hex glitters, small bar glitters, squares and  shards. The amount of glitter that transfers to the nail with each layer is abundant...
I found myself trying to take offa ton of glitter with my polish brush! 
Now, THAT'S A GLITTERBOMB!!!!
FABULOOOOUUUSSSS!!!!



For this manicure, 
I've enlisted a trusty brand to pump up the volume 
for this Super Lovely Gray Glitterbomb. 
Color Club's Worth the Risque
A BEAUTIFUL Silver Holographic Polish.





Fashion Addict proved to be the BEST Base Polish 
in my collection for Snow Leopard.



2 Coats of Snow Leopard over 2 Coats of Worth the Risque.


FLASH!

2 Coats of Snow Leopard over 2 Coats of Worth the Risque.


Soooooo SoOoOo Sorry for my stubby nails. 
The all broke, split, and broke again! 

I ran out of nail treatment two months ago, 
and have constantly forgotten to replace it. 
Now, I am paying for my laziness. OY!

FLASH!



Now, THAT was
SNOW LEOPARD!

I JUST HAVE TO DO THIS AGAIN!
But as a FULL MANI!!! Or maybe with Deep Red Accent Nails, perhaps in Glitter? 
like China Glaze Rubby Red Pumps!!!Oh Geez, I'm Excited Already! 
A deep beautiful Red to pop that GORGEOUS Gray Gunmetal Glitterbomb!  
OOoohhh, HOW I ADORE Alliteration! 
And Exaggeration! LOLOL

I purchases this beauty from Laquerlicious' Etsy Store, Laquerlicious Unity. 
You can purchase Snow Leopard, here



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess