Saturday, December 15, 2012

GGGRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRRR!!!!!!! Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Covet

Rebecca Minkoff 

 Cheetah Covet 







What's in My Bag?
Granola Bar, Water, Sunglasses Case, Hand Cream, Hand Sanitizer, Napkins
Linea Pelle Wallet Pouch, Rebecca Minkoff Lolita Sunglasses Make-up Pouch


LEO IS SO HANDSOME!!!


 Cheetah Covet 

At the New York State Fair in September
Drinking a PBR


Petting Time at the NYS Fair!!!


 Cheetah Covet 
And the Goat




Sleepy Hogs


Mama Pig and Her Babies!!! So Cute!


 Cheetah Covet 
Wants to Join The Family


Cutie-Pie PIGLETS!!!!!




Weeks Later...
 Cheetah Covet 
Going to the Movies


Waiting for the  F  train...





FLASH!


I LOOOOOVE this BAG!!!


LOOK...I Made a Bow out of My Scarf!!!
Genius, right?! lol...NOT!


 Cheetah Covet 
And the Scarf Bow


CROWS TOES
  MORTICIA!!! 




 C A R A  M ÌA !!! 



Bye-Bye Lovies!!!!

Til Next Time...

Mmmmuuuuaaahhhhh!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess