Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What's Up Pussy Cat? Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Kitty Kitty", NOPI "OMB!", & Treesje Black Patent Asher Grande



Whooaa Whoa Whoaaa Whoa Whooaaa



Sally Hansen Salon Effects in 
 KittKitty
-&- 
Nicole by OPI  in OMB! 


SH Salon Effects are really Awesome. 
They peel off easily and apply to the nail quickly with pressure 
to make sure the nail polish strips stick to your naked and clean nail beds.

After placement, I bent the free edge of the nail strip over the nail and under the nail bed. Then I used the provided cuticle stick & mini nail file to cut off the excess polish strip. A coat of Seche Vite over the SH nail strips and the free edge of my nails. 
Good to Go!!!










Indoor Shots with Flash!


Sorry about the Broken Ring Finger...Oopsie.



A perfect polished strip of shimmery champagne gold, 
with a cheetah pattern of sparkling brown cheetah outlines, 
with a golden bronzed center.









A Dash of NOPI OMB! (3 Coats) for some FLAVA!!!

Blurry Awesomeness!!!











Outdoor Shots in the Sunlight 









EEEKKKK!!!!! It's GORGEOUSSS!!!!!



Outdoor Shots in the Shade




Looksy...My Right Hand! Not Too Bad, Eeehhh?!?









IT'SSSS
MINKIE TIIIIIIMMMME!!!!


Let's Play with Some of My 
Rebecca Minkoff Pouches and Bags!!!
This Mani Goes with ANYTHING!!! 


 RM "Nerd Alert" Erin Pouch 





 RM "Milk Money" Cory Pouch 


 RM "Be Gilty" Cory Pouch 


 RM "Dress-Up" Fund Cory Pouch 


 RM "Fashion Slave" Cory Pouch 




I Decided to Throw In a Linea Pelle Pouch!!!

 LP Large Croc Pouch 



 RM BBW MAB w/Blood Red Zippers & Gunmetal HW  




PUUURRRRRFEEECT











TOO SWEEEET





 Later that day... 
 Treesje Asher Grande in Patent Leather 
 At the "Live w/Kelly & Michael" Show with my two friends!!!
 Robert Pattinson was the Guest on that date, Nov 8th, 2012 


 Kelly & Michael!!! 


Look at all these Cameras & Equipment! WOW!


 Treesje Asher Grande on the Set! lol 


 Robert Pattinson on the Set 




 Back to the REAL STAR! 


 Liquid Leather 


YAY...OUR FEET!!!









YUUUMMMM...

Maine Lobster Sandwiches & Maine Lemon Lime Soda 
for Lunch at Luke's Lobster on the UWS


My Friend's Marc Jacobs Single & My Treesje Asher Grande 
had a great lunch together!!!









Scrumptiously Soft Patent Leather = SEXXXY!!!









MMEEEEOOOOWWWW




 WilKitt 
 LOVES 
 Treesje Asher Grande 


Strolling the NYC streets and Window Shopping...
Look What We Spotted...

Rebecca Minkoff <3 Kate Zhou 
Basketweave MAM
This was a first of this kind we ever saw. 
It was at Century 21 on the UWS, off Lincoln Square








Then We Hit 5th Avenue...
Prada
My Friend's Dream Bag: Prada Saffiano (Stunning on Her!)
(Hope you don't mind, babe, I borrowed from TPF!)

Louis Vuitton at Saks Fifth Avenue
My Dream Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis GM in Pomme D'Amour





And the same bag in Blanc, so LOVELY!

And Of Course, I stopped by Henri Bendel
I Love this Shoppe!!!








Henri LOVES Jess

Sadly, This Adventure is Over, but 
There's More to Come, so Stayed Tuned!!!

 KittKitty
Has Gone T
Beddy-Beddy Bye-Bye.

 I Hope You Had FUN!!! 

Ciao Bellas!!!
*kiss kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess