Wednesday, December 12, 2012

You Can Dance for Inspiration! Deborah Lippmann "Just Dance"

COME ON, COME ON, COME ON!!!

Music can be such a revelation
Dancing around, you feel the sweet sensation
We might be lovers if the rhythm's right
I hope this feeling never ends tonight


Only when I'm dancing can I feel this free
At night I lock the doors where no one else can see
I'm tired of dancing here all by myself
Tonight I wanna dance with someone else

(I love to get "Into the Groove" with you, Madonna!!!)


Let's Shake those Hips & Paint Our Nails 
at the Ultimate Feel-Good Dance Party!!!

My Featured Party Guest:
Deborah Lippmann
JUST DANCE













Just Dance is a glitter polish filled with small and extra fine hex turquoise blue glitters in a sheer blue base. 





The formula on Just Dance was a little thick, but applied smoothly, with each coat being a sheer coverage. So 3 coats is enough for full coverage.







Here, I've layered 3 coats of DL Just Dance over my naked nail beds. And as with all of my manicures, I topped two coats of Seche Vite over my manicure to make it smooth & glossy.








Photo Shoot in the Garden...
The slightest bits of winter were flowing in at this time back in October. 
Although this polish looks stunning to me, these garden photos are not color accurate, 
as the sun seemed to actually darken the appearance of the bright turquoise color. 

















 Awesome Blurry Glitteriness!!!
These two blurry indoor photographs show
 the closest true-to-life color of this polish.

 


Until Next time...
Ciao Bellas!!!

Mmmmuuuaaaahhhhh!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess