Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Do You Dream of Flying? Deborah Lippmann "Across the Universe" & Rebecca Minkoff Purple Patent Morning After Bag (MAB)

Soaring High and Wide...
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE?


I Sure Do...
In Galaxies Unimagined,
Through Lands Untouched,
Falling Through Crisp Space,
Lost In Wonderment...

Presenting,
Deborah Lippmann's

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE


A lovely polish of with 
dark blue-green jelly base, 
filled with medium hexagonal glitters 
in green and light blue,
with small hex glitters in 
a bright royal blue.


TRUDREACOMTRUE!!!



Polish underwear:
2 coats of Nubar Dark Wash Jeans




Gorgeous Layering!!!
2 Coats DL ATU over Nubar DWJ





It is QUITE Possible
that the medium hex glitter I called "light blue"
may actually be "silver" glitter, 
but tinted to a "light blue" hue 
as it is covered by the blue-green jelly base.





 Rebecca Minkoff 
 Purple Patent Morning After Bag 



 w/ Light Gold Signature (Siggie) Hardware 



FLASH!




ACTION SHO TS!!!!!!

ME & Purple Patent MAB with 
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE



ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Purple Patent MAB





What a Lovely Combo!
Essence  (Black & White Floral)  Lining!
Beautiful against the dark, rich purple patent leather!



What's in My Bag?


Kate Spade Sunglasses Case, Nail Tek Hand Creme,
Hand Sanitizer Wipes, NM Sake-Print Wallet, Umbrella,
Linea Pelle Red Croc Pouch, RM Distressed Teal Cory Pouch, 
RM Red "Be Gilty" Pouch, RM Lolita Make-Up Pouch


 Waiting for the Train Home






Gotta Love the Combo of a  
Good Beer and a Perfect Mani!!!

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Shock Top Belgian Ale







When I Wear
ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
the sheer beauty of it
fills me with the feeling of
Floating In Space


And I feel as though
I'm Falling Further Into
THDEPTHS OTHOCEAN




...But I'm
Almoshome...




 I hope you've enjoyed this 
fun & short journey with me!!!
Til Next Time, Chicas...

Mmmuuuaaaahhh!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for joining in on the fun!
I'd love to hear from you, so drop me a line!

Hugs,
Jess